Our boy Max

Happy, Giggly, Max

If you want to see more videos of Max and Vietnam click here.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

We have him

I received a call from Tracy at 8:30 AM Atlanta time telling me that she had Max in her arms at the hotel. Martin, Tracy's World Child guide in Vietnam, told Tracy that she could visit Max at his orphanage because it has been 4 days since the originally scheduled G & R ceremony. When Tracy Arrived at the orphanage, she was told the G & R would also be that day. A few hours later and Tracy was back at the hotel with Max. She said the G & R ceremony was very quick and easy. I was able to call Tracy and speak with her and see a webcam picture of her and Max. I am having trouble keeping the webcam stream going for more than 10 seconds, but it doesn't matter because I was able to stare at the image of Tracy holding a sleeping Max. I have to say he is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen...all prejudice aside. Tracy has some videos and pictures of Max that I will be uploading very soon. By the way...Tracy is feeling much better. You will be hearing from me soon.

6 comments:

Karen said...

YEA!!! I am so happy for the both of you and cannot wait to see the pics of them together! Hallelujah! Congratulations!!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Wow! Wonderful! I'm so excited. Trac & Max, hurry up and come home. Lots of people are anxiously awaiting your arrival.
Love & good thoughts,
Gina

Kate & Howie said...

Great news guys! Congratulations! So glad to hear that Tracy is feeling better! Guess she needed the Max medicine! Can't wait to see pix! love yah! ~noka

Kate & Howie said...

Awesome pix! Brought tears to my eyes to see how truly happy Max and Tracy are! Well done! Give him a hug from Aunt Noka! love you guys!

E&F said...

Wow! He looks great! I am so happy for you! Love the videos!!Congratulations!!
Erika

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Mazel tov.