Our boy Max

Happy, Giggly, Max

If you want to see more videos of Max and Vietnam click here.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Tracy and Max update

The S.O.S. clinic diagnosed Max with tonsillitis. He has been taking medicine. He had it while the videos were being recorded. I wouldn't be that happy with tonsillitis. Max has a great disposition. I was having trouble with the web cam's picture freezing on me, but the Geek Squad helped me fix it. I can't believe how wonderful it is to be able to talk to Tracy and see her and Max on the web cam. They are waiting to get Max's passport and then they will apply for his visa. The wait to get Max was bad, but the wait to get him home now that Tracy has him is excruciating. I just want to reach through the web cam and hug him. I'm trying to get some new pictures up. I might have a link to a website where they are published, so you can see them. I will update as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so frickin cute!

Mary said...

Max is adorable! I can understand how you would feel. I would feel the same way. I wish them a speedy trip home.

Mary (Vietnam ENV Yahoo Group)

Poka said...

Tracy,
Sooooooooooooooo glad to hear that everything is moving along smoothly with the adoption!! Max is a real cutie!!

Dawn said...

The videos are GREAT!! I hope you are all doing well in Vietnam. Anything new this week??

Kate & Howie said...

Love that MAX! I hope he's feeling better...he's got a LONG plane ride ahead of him! Hope to hear that your 2nd INS "interview" is next week and that you, Amy, and Max will soon be on your way home to the States! Give Max a HUG from Aunt Noka!