Our boy Max

Happy, Giggly, Max

If you want to see more videos of Max and Vietnam click here.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting

It is 8:51 on Wednesday night. I received a call at 1:00 am from Tracy telling me the G & R ceremony was once again put off another day. Tracy is still feeling under the weather and I don't know if the extended wait is helping her or not. I know I'm getting anxious. I don't think I will relax until I know Max is in Tracy's arms. We are having some Yahoo Messenger problems and I hate the information blackout. If all goes as planned than Max should be in her arms in a few hours. I'll keep you all informed.

3 comments:

Kate & Howie said...

Feel better my friend! Wow! Can't believe Amy found you Campbell's soup! Hope that helps! Hey, at least you're in the a/c, right? Thanks for the videos! Looking forward to seeing Max snuggled in your arms! love,noka

Karen said...

Please do post! I cannot wait to know Max is in her arms! Hope you feel better Tracy and daddy too!!!

Karen

Adrianne Duncan said...

Hi Tracy! It's Adrianne. . . the girl from Atlanta/LA you sat next to on the plane to LA. What a great pleasure it was to meet you -- and I am reading your blog with bated breath! Cannot wait to see the first picture of you holding Max. I told my mom about meeting you, which she thought was incredible of course, and she is watching your journey as well. My email is adrianneduncan@hotmail.com -- I'll keep watching and sending good thoughts and prayers your way! Oh -- and feel better soon! xo a