Our boy Max

Happy, Giggly, Max

If you want to see more videos of Max and Vietnam click here.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sept. 23 New Pics

Hi everybody. Max has been with us for almost 2 months. I can't believe it because I feel like he has been with us forever. He is getting so big and he can crawl, stand while holding on to me hands, and he loves to throw and catch balls. He is such a joy and the bond we have created is amazing. I thank God everyday for him. Here are some new pictures. Enjoy.
















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting cuter every day. I love his face and that great belly. We have a belly over here as well.

4D said...

Lovely pics! He is adorable.

Keep smilin!

Diane said...

Hey,

I'm in Atlanta and in the lounge. Where are you?? My private email is dmcmanu@mindspring.com.

Diane

Maia said...

The blanket-over-the-head one kills me! He is adorable, and vivacious, and dynamic. What a charmer!

Maia said...

I just watched your Max video and he is ADORABLE! So little, too!
btw I love the name Max, one of my favorites. Did I already say that? Perimenopause...I'm losing my short-term memory.

"M2" said...

awwwwwwwwww
I didn't realize you'd only had him 2 months
and you came out to meet us.
I feel honored.

Yoli said...

WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!!!

kitchu said...

what a beautiful family you have, how have i missed out on your site for so long? cutie pie, your son, love the video

kris